Aero -Wash IV is a water-based interior and exterior aircraft and aerospace equipment cleaner. It is safe on all metals, aircraft paint and windows.
• Moderate foam
• Mild alkaline
• No solvents or glycol ethers
• No VOC
• No phosphates
Aero - Wash IV meets the cleaning requirements of:
• Military Aircarft Cleaners
- Mil-PRF-87937D, Type IV – cleaning compound, aerospace equipment
• Commerical Aircraft Cleaners
- AMS 1550B - cleaner for interior materials of aircraft.
- AMS 1526B - cleaner for aircraft exterior surfaces
- AMS 1527B - cleaner for aircraft exterior surfaces
- Boeing D6-17487 Rev. P - exterior and general cleaners
- Douglas CSD#1, Type I - general exterior cleaning
||5 litre can
|Where to use
||Recommended for use on surfaces previously coated with permanent seals.
|How to use
Apply through foam generator diluted 1:10 with water. Allow 3-5 minutes dwell time, brush agitate if necessary, rinse with water.
Apply through pressure washer at low pressure, diluted 1:10 with water. Following 3-5 minutes dwell time, rinse with high pressure water.
Apply with brush dilute 1:10 with water. Following 3-5 minutes dwell time, rinse with water.
Dip Tank and Ultrasonic Equipment:
For removing light to medium soils as a water-based replacement for solvents specifi ed under MIL-PRF-680A.
Use from 1:2 to 1:10 at 70º - 120ºF. Follow with water rinse.
Mix only with water.
||It should not be consumed or allowed to come in contact with eyes. Use goggles and hand gloves while handling the concentrate and during the dilution process. Use local exhaust ventilation as needed if spill occur.
FOR HANDLING AND PRECAUTIONARY INFORMATION, REFER THE PRODUCT LABEL AND MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET.